While Griffin was away with Granny on Friday/Saturday the 3 remaining Lugars had a super productive Saturday! Griffin had the most fun of all though as he went to: Chuck E Cheese, the ice cream shop, the mall, the bookstore, on lots of walks, played in the backyard, and did watercolors! He went to bed about an hour earlier than normal and we were so blessed to get some extra rest while he was with Granny!!
This is what we did while he was off adventuring.
Lots of snuggles with the girl.
Jordan made bullets. (don't ask! ha ha)
We bought Griffin a new backpack for back to school.
We are still on the lookout for the perfect
back to school shoes!
We watched our first college football of the year!
I like Texas, Jo goes for OU, and we both love Tech.
We are hoping for a great season for Potts' little bro.
(He is the Tech QB)
And best of all....Jordan helped me totally clean out the playroom
and rearrange all the toys. Now
the only toys out are the ones he actually plays with every day.

3 comments:
Very productive!! Hooray for Griffin 'n Grandma time. The toys looks so organized. Go you!! :) :)
You should probably come over here and organize my playroom for me :) Yours looks SO good! Way to go!
And that backpack makes me smile every time I see it. It's perfect for a little guy! I'm so glad you got it for Griffin!!
I LOVE the polka dot outfit! :)
I also LOVE Griffin's monkey bag!! SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment