That backpack is awesome, the nap mat is too cool for words & that "face" he makes when you ask for a smile is one for the history books! He has really stretched out...can't believe how tall he is! Hope he had a GREAT day- can't wait to hear all about it!!
5 comments:
OMG I can't believe he in in pre school! Time goes way too fast!
Too Cute!
omg, that nap mat is adorable! where did you guys get it?
That's the fanciest nap mat I've ever seen. I would like it for the 15 hour straight flight home from Australia please!!
That nap mat is too cute!
That backpack is awesome, the nap mat is too cool for words & that "face" he makes when you ask for a smile is one for the history books! He has really stretched out...can't believe how tall he is! Hope he had a GREAT day- can't wait to hear all about it!!
Post a Comment