This is one of my father-in-laws favorite sayings! This week has just been one of those weeks! We had to have a plumber out to fix our drain in our shower. It was the most disgusting thing you could imagine. It left your shower water standing for like 5 hours after you were done. Turns out it was just hair. Then we had to have the dryer repair man out to replace the heating element and thermostat in our barely three year old really nice dryer! UGG!!! There are a million other things I would rather do with that money....but I guess those are just the joys of home ownership!
On a brighter note, my favorite (and only) sister in law is coming into town this weekend and is going to spend the night and play with me! Yea! She hasn't seen Griffin in about 8 months so he has a lot to show her.
2 comments:
This made ma laugh and laugh about the joys of home ownership .... Dad will love this. Sorry ya'll have had a stream of unfortunate expenses -- hate that!!!
Tell my favorite (and only) nephew to get ready to see me and show me how smart he is!!!
I know what you mean about hair in the drain... I now have a nifty hair catcher, so that it doesn't even go down the drain. Kinda gross... but prevents the blockage from happening.
Post a Comment