Before:

After:

We finally had our yard guy take out the huge tree/bush that was totally blocking the front of our house! We have no idea why the people before us planted it, but we were sure glad to see it go. Now I need to figure out what to put there. Maybe some pansies for the winter? I am sure Granny can help me come up with something! She is the gardening queen! Pictures to come in the future of what we decide to do.
3 comments:
The yard looks great. So much better without the big bush. Our old house had humungous boulders in front of it when we moved in -- gotta wonder what those people were thinking?!
Looks good, Arrie! I'm still amazed at how your gardening skills that have "blossomed" over the years... Remember what we started with?! Haha!
I met you a long time ago at ACU. I have been stalking your blog for a while! Your new house looks great and Griffin is the cutest thing!
Post a Comment