Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Look!

Do yall like my new layout?? The ever so talented Sharon, over at Redbud Designs, created it for me! I love it. I have been wanting something new but wasn't sure what and she came up with a great design! I have lots to blog about know that I am finally crawling out of the black hole I have been in this week. I was diagnosed with the flu on Tuesday but have felt awful the last 8 days. Alas, I am better now! So expect more to come soon!
post signature

4 comments:

The Fletchers said...

Super cute!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I cant wait for your posting to get back to normal... I am going through Lugar withdraws! :)

Glad you are feeling better!!!

Abby said...

I love it Arrie, looks great! Super cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

MAN, I still don't make the blog list?!?! Come on, I am family!!!!

Kimberly said...

I like it!! :)