We had a great weekend! Sister Kelsey was here, the Cowboys won, Griffin was well behaved at church, and my sweet mom gave me a ton of Christmas decorations that she isn't going to use this year. I am getting so excited! I can't wait until the weekend of the 21st to put it all up. Below are a few pictures of the things we did during the weekend with Kelsey.
Making silly faces through the glass.
Boy, it sure is fun to squish my face on this glass!
He loved sliding even more than usual. I think he said more about 200 times!
Let's go!
Posing with Opa and Granny Gari
Feeding the ducks
Well, you asked me to bring you a ball! So I brought you all of them!
Sister!

1 comment:
Thanks for posting these -- can't wait for my Griffin post!! He is just getting SOOOO big and with such a precious personality!!! LOVE!
Post a Comment