Today, we woke up and went to our town's Pumpkin Patch. Griff loved the pumpkins and called them all balls. The problem was there were so many "balls" that he was totally into them and hardly ever looked up at the camera. Thus, picture taking was VERY hard. It was also wet outside so by the end of our time playing we were all soaking wet. I think I might take Griff back again before Halloween but go in the afternoon this time. Happy Fall!
America's 50 Best Cities
13 years ago

4 comments:
he is sooooo precious! I think you got some great pictures. We're having Carson's birthday party at the cutest pumpkin patch/farm and I just can't wait! Nothing cuter than our babies surrounded by pumpkins!
I think you got great ones too!
What a cutie!!! I love the fall time... makes for the best pictures!!! :)
Still can't believe how big he's gotten... Such a handsome thing!!
Post a Comment