Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scarf Swap and New Shoes!

My blog friend Meredith, hosted a scarf swap on her blog! How fun is that?!? My partner was Megan. She is super cute and just entered the homeowner world! We know how that feels and I am so looking forward to reading about her adventures on her blog. When she asked what I was looking for in a scarf, I told her that I wear a lot of black, I live in Dallas so it shouldn't be a heavy scarf, and that I like bright colors! And she picked a GREAT one! I love it!


She is busy painting her new home but hopefully she will post soon on the scarves I sent her! :)

Then this afternoon I decided Griffin needed some new shoes. The crocs with socks just weren't going to cut it all winter. So off to Stride Rite we went and first got him measured. She just about knocked my socks off when she told me he was a size 7.5 wide!! WHAT???!!!???? Just yesterday I shoved his fat little foot into a size 4 converse. Yes it was a little tight, but he didn't complain. So I was thinking she would tell me size 6! Oh well, now Griff is the cutest little boy in town sporting these new tennies and his first pair of Sperry's! Jordan wears Sperry's too so that makes it extra cute! :)
Don't they look like big boy shoes?

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ummmm can you bring that scarf to Thanksgiving so I can happen to STEAL it from you!!!!!!!!! I already messaged Megan that I need one too! hahahahah!

The little Sperry's are precious!