Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inside Projects


Is this rain ever going away? I love a good rain...but come on! We want to play outside. Here are a few of our recent indoor projects.
Our coffee table in the den folds out and makes a huge table. I f
igured out this morning
that Griffin's chairs fit perfectly underneath. We color sorted with blocks. (Put in the red ones...Put in the blue ones...etc) We are also mainly practicing sitting in a chair for longer periods of time. This is one thing his bible school teachers say he struggles with.
Are these chairs not adorable? Gari and Steve passed them down for us to borrow while Griff is small. I haven't ever heard the whole story but somehow PP got these from ACU way back in the day. We love a little Wildcat spirit!
On Sunday after running a sick house all weekend I got the urge to do something. It was either shop or paint. I already had the free paint so that's what I picked! I painted an accent wall in our den to match some accessories and my pillows. As you can see I had a little helper! :)

The finished project. We love it! I am not set on these things on the mantel though. I am off to Canton at the end of the month so hopefully I can find some goodies!

3 comments:

The Fletchers said...

I LOVE the blue!!! Its perfect for that room!! I also love those cute ACU chairs... you should bring those to our photo shoot! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Those chairs are soooo sweet especially with Finn's little bottom in this.

(The final product accent wall didn't show up -- maybe try uploading again?!?!)

Kimberly said...

The accent wall looks great, Arrie! When did you become Picasso?!

I love that Griff has a hard time sitting in one spot for so long... We share that in common. I always KNEW we'd get along! :)