Monday, August 17, 2009

Curtains and Bawwlls

I have been looking at bedroom curtains since we moved in. As you can see from the pictures we have two windows that the sun shines through almost all day long. I went to a few different stores this weekend and finally settled on this pair. They are solar blackout curtains from JC Penny's and they claim to reduce your energy usage by 30% in that room. We will have to see about that but so far we love how well they block out the light! It's hard to tell but they are gold and match our bedspread and pillows. Jordan is becoming a pro at hanging them but he is pleased that I only have two more rooms left to "curtain!"


My child LOVES bawwwls. I spell it like that because that is what he sounds like when he says ball. For some reason he lowers his voice and draws it out until it sounds like bawwwwllll. It cracks us up. He asks for balls all the time from the moment he wakes up until he is down at night for bed. I discovered last night that Jordan had even given him a ball in his bed!

This is Griffin's newest ball. Funny story....Jordan almost never goes grocery shopping with Griffin and I but last night he did. Griff always asks for balls when we are in the store and I always say "no you have balls at home." What does Jordan do? Takes him over to the ball section, lets him pick one out, and then buys it for him! If you know my very frugal husband you will understand why this is funny! Oh well...what's one more ball around the house right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: