We are home!! Tired and with sore feet for sure. We loved our trip to Vegas. We had tons of fun, spent WAY less money than we budgeted (always good...), and are already planning our next trip to the beach in October. We will have to take Griff this time because I almost couldn't stand being away from him for so long. When we got home last night around midnight, I kissed him at least a million times. Maybe the one and only time I purposely woke him up to play in the middle of the night! :) This is just a random sampling of pictures....fun fun!
Jordan and I before dinner our first night
Jordan and Chris at the Wynn car dealership.
The lions in our lobby at the MGM. Griff would have LOVED them! They
have balls!
Walking from one end of the strip to the other.
Pretty fountains
I'd like one of these in our yard! Ladybug made of flowers!
My favorite flowers! Hydrangeas...the only thing
that would have been better is if they were purple!
The next few are my favorites! CEILINGS! Vegas has the best ceilings!
Blue Men...
So on the gambling front....
I will leave you with part of the fountain show at Bellagio...

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast - so glad!!! :)
Great seeing you both in Vegas!
Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time in Vegas!! We've never been, but have been thinking of taking a little vacay that way... I'll have to get the nitty-gritty scoop from you before I book flights!
Looks like you guys had a blast
Work From Home
Post a Comment