Just a few random thoughts on my mind this morning...I am actually bored during Griff's naptime? Wanna know why? Because my husband is AMAZING!!! Last night Jordan did all of the following: Watched make it or break it with me, cleaned up some things in the yard, sprayed weeds, shocked and cleaned the pool, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, put away dinner and cleaned the pans, cleaned the counters, mopped the floor, picked up all of Griffin's toys, took his clothes and shoes upstairs, and sorted the laundry! I have no idea what got into him but I loved it!!! And now I have no housework to do today! YEA! I have the best hubby.
This is my wonderful picture Granny framed for me. It is hanging in the downstairs bathroom. I apologize for the crooked picture but I was trying to reduce the glare. It is perfect and my favorite piece of "art" we own!


3 comments:
UH OH! Boy are you in trouble. This camera is the best thing EVER...I swear I could just take pictures of grass with it. I'm excited for you. Its super fun. I'm looking forward to all of your blogs about daily photoshoots with Griff! HAHA... because I know that is what you will be doing! ITS FUN!!!!!
Ooooooolala...snazzy camera! Hope you enjoyed your duty-free day. Can't wait for your Friday blog- I heart Favorite Things Fridays!!!
i want that camera!
just came across your blog, adorable family you have! your little guy is way.to.cute!
Post a Comment