Monday, March 4, 2013

This week!

This is a big week around our house.  Jordan will be home for the weekend starting Friday, and then Saturday is Griffin's 5th birthday party!  He is totally obsessed with Power Rangers so that will be the theme of his party. 

This is what will be on his cake, and I couldn't decide if I wanted chocolate or vanilla cake so we settled on both!  Griffin only eats the icing so he doesn't really care.  The hardest part of this birthday is that Griffin doesn't really "want" anything.  We might spoil him a little, and he's a super great kid, so when he does want something we usually buy it for him.  I have gotten him this Kinect game,
and some shoes that he picked out.  But I think I will wait and see what all he gets at this party and then fill in any gaps for his actual birthday on the 27th.  We are having the party at the ARK, which is an indoor play place in our area and eating tons of pizza and snacks.  I can't wait!!

It's so hard to believe we have an *almost* 5 year old!



No comments: