Today I am linking up, for the first time, with Neely! I am trying to get back into this blogging routine and this seemed like a fun way to keep it up. :)
This Weeks Questions: Brought to you by the number 5:
1. Five Songs you will listen to for the rest of your life: 1. My all time fav, Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls, 2. One Week by Barenaked Ladies, 3. Fancy by Reba, 4. Champagne Supernova by Oasis and 5. Penny and Me by Hansen. Honorable Mention goes to Punkrock Princess by Something Corporate.
2. Five things on your bucket list: 1. Run a 5k (hilarious I know) 2. learn a foreign language - 4 years of Latin and 3 of Spanish got me no where! 3. Own a fabulous set of pearls 4. Conquer my picky eating issues. 5. Watch both kids get baptized, graduate college, and get married.
3. Five Celebs you'd love to hang with for a day: 1. Channing Tatum 2. Ryan Gosling 3. Rachel Zoe 4. Angelina Jolie 5. Faith Hill
4. Five things you always carry in your purse: 1. Wallet 2. Phone 3. Gum 4. Extra Diaper 5. Oil Blotting Sheets
5. Five Books on your reading list: 1. The Story 2. Safe Haven 3. Drinking and Tweeting 4. The Game of Thrones Books 5. Praying Circles around your Kids
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your Phone:
Fun times at the school carnival!


I wanted to bid on this SO bad! But no where to put it right now!


Gracie and Hattie playing at our friend cook out!

Happy Sunday Yall!!!!


1 comment:
I love Champagne Supernova... and the GOT books are so good! Don't let their length intimidate you :)
Post a Comment