We finally completed Griffin's first T-Ball season! WE MADE IT!!!! And guess what yall? He loved it. So much so he is begging us to sign him up for Fall Ball. And we probably will, but if I am being honest I am a bit hesitant. It's not for the YMCA like we have been playing for, it's for a REAL baseball league. So that means they have actual coaches, more than once a week practices, and because of his age it will be coach pitch instead of T-Ball. So I am a little nervous. But he loves baseball, like watches all the Rangers games, knows all the players, asks to play it in the backyard every day, and stays after practice to play more while the other kids play at the park, loves it. We have one more week to decide but I am leaning towards letting him.
Here are a few short videos and some awesome pictures that another Dad on the team (who happens to be a professional sports photographer) took.
My only complaint is that it was 5,000 degrees at every practice and game. And that I sweated so much that my shirt and shorts were soaked after a hour, making all the other moms wonder if I wet my pants. I didn't, that's just Texas heat I suppose. But, I am looking VERY forward to Fall.
1 comment:
So cute!! Thanks for your prayers! I tried to reply but your email isn't set up for that :(
Post a Comment