Friday, June 10, 2011

iPhone Friday

My kids sleep in CRAZY positions. For example...


And...


Princess Grace is everywhere these days and has decided standing up in bed is way cooler than sleeping.



It's lucky for them they are both so cute.

It looks like her eyes are closed in every picture. They aren't. She just takes after her daddy.





Granny has been cleaning out. Which is great news for me! I am so thankful for her!!!

New china place settings for 12..yes please!



I love it. It was like Christmas morning. Thank you, thank you!

We are excited for this weekend. Dinner with friends tonight, a pool party this weekend, and visiting with family. Happy summertime!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok that second picture of Gracie sleeping sitting up is hilarious! I wish I could be that comfortable sleeping! :)

Cassie said...

Those sleeping pictures are hilarious!! Your kids are too cute :)

Ninnie Gari said...

Those sleeping photos just make me laugh and laugh.........so glad I got that one of her sleeping sitting up or no one would believe us!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Griffin was just "planking" like the rest of the world!!! Haha I love the first two crazy photos!