We are officially booked!! In July, Jordan and I are spending a week at the Excellence Punta Cana resort. We will be celebrating our FIFTH! anniversary in style! :)


It's an all inclusive resort so I expect us to be lounging, eating, and relaxing our days away. I am totally not a - walk a thousand miles and see tons of sights - kind of girl so I imagine this will be just my speed! And a huge thanks to the parents and grandparents that are coordinating babysitting for a week so we can be kid free!Is it July yet?



2 comments:
I am SOOOO excited for you two!!! I hope you got the Imperial Suite, hehe!
P.S. I did just have to Google the Dominican as I had no clue where it was on a map. I have heard SO many great things and talk about relaxation, wow. Much deserved sister!
Oh how fun! I've got to tell you- we stayed @ the Excellence resort in Playa Mujeres on our honeymoon & it was out.of.this.world! We LOVED it! The food was top-notch, the facility was amazing & the staff treated each & every person like royalty!! I know ya'll will have so much fun!!
Post a Comment