
I took our little sweetie to her six month appointment this morning. You might remember I thought she weight around 16.5 lbs. Well I was close....She weighs 17.1lbs and is 25 inches long. This puts her a full 3ish pounds ahead of her brother at this age. :) She is healthy. She got a great report and besides a few little followups she is cleared until her 9 month check. Since she is still breastfed we are starting her on iron and continuing with her vitamin D drops. I will keep her on her zantac 3 more months as well and hope to discontinue that at 9 months. After her shots she cried just a little bit and is currently doing great sitting and playing with me in the floor.
All in all she is doing fantastic!

3 comments:
what a cute photo!!
17.1.. lol
My "little" guy was 17lbs at 4 months!! lol
She is PRECIOUS!! Yay! for a good report!
BTW, You need to tell me where you buy all her clothing and bows! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Oh man WHAT A STINKING CUTIE!!!!
I dunno if you're into the giveaway thing, but I'm hosting my {first} giveaway at www.so-say-i.blogspot.com if you're interested!
Post a Comment