Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Day

Today we woke up to yucky, cold, rain. But lucky for us it turned to pretty snow this afternoon! Thanks to the awesome cold weather gear that Granny bought for G-man we let him go out and play away after nap time. He loved it!!

Getting ready to go out back
You can't see it but he's watching the snow fall. His first time!
He was so excited to see his footprints. He thought that was
"neat."
Throwing snow balls! He loved this.
Throwing snow balls at each other.

When we told him to roll up the snow into a ball he immediately said, "like play-dough." I love the way his little mind works making associations. It's pretty much stopped snowing now but we are supposed to get more overnight. I hope the drive for Jordan in the morning is easy and clear!



post signature

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love the "Like play-dough"!! What a smart big guy. We are suppose to get snow this week, and I am DREADING it!!

Hyperactive Lu said...

What fun!!! Such cute pictures!

We got the storm too.... just a few hours later! :)