Monday, December 20, 2010

While I am Feeding Gracie....

While I am feeding Gracie my firstborn seems to always get into mischief. He has definitely figured out that mommy has a harder time getting up to "get him" when I am busy with feeding. Here are a couple of recent examples.

"driving" his monkey in the bottom rack of the dishwasher
"water-painting" the fridge with the bottle brush
Busted!
**excuse the no pants...we are trying to start 2011 diaper free**


Little Miss Priss thinks her brother is super funny.
I love watching her watch him.

I really do enjoy this stage of toddler hood. Although, it is VERY tiring and he keeps me on my toes every second, it's all worth it for the smiles, big hugs, and I love yous.

We are looking forward to a week full of Christmases! Merry Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)




post signature

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

Boy! Does this post bring back memories! Every single one of mine has figured out VERY quickly that while Momma is nursing, they can get into things!!! Hee hee!

I had to laugh at the dishwasher rack being used for his stuffed animal. Very inventive!!!

Good luck with potty training!