Tonight we went to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops. We went there last year and were pleased with the picture and Santa so we wanted to try again. I was a little nervous because all day Griffin has been saying, "No Santa!" and he skipped his nap today. But I am so pleased to say that he did great!!
Taking a few warm up pictures. Griffin refused, thus making
me even more nervous.
At the store seeing Santa for the first time.
The picture! No smiles from Griff but he did tell Santa
that he wanted a "shoot the ants game." This is
a game at Chuck E Cheese that he LOVES playing.

After we played around Bass Pro for a while.
Then went for our free What A Chicken at
What a Burger. Yum!
Such a fun night and the start of many Christmas memories to come!


2 comments:
Adorable! Love Gracie's outfit and bow!!
I soooo wish I could have been there!!!! I may want the shoot the ant came TOO!!
Post a Comment