Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pre-School Meet the Teacher/Happy 3 weeks!

This morning our BIG 2.5 year old had meet the teacher day at his pre-school! It went great! He loved the other kids and his teachers and cried when it was time to come home. I think it's going to be a great year.

Big Boy!
His very own cubby/locker
This was his favorite part. He loved the rope with the loops that they
use when they are going classroom to classroom. When the
teacher put it up he said "more! more!"
Playing with the kids and one of his teachers.
Coloring at his seat.
School starts on Wednesday and we couldn't be more excited!


Today is Princess Gracie's 3 week birthday. She is sleeping and eating like a champ and is seriously THE BEST baby! She never cries. And we got the go-ahead today to not wake her for the 2am feeding and to just go with the 11pm and 4/5am! This means more sleep for everyone. yay!

She smiles in her sleep all the time. Such an angel.





post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Griffin looks so handsome! I'm glad he had a wonderful meet 'n greet! and YAY for a good baby! I hope I'll be so lucky :)

The Balch Bunch said...

love the sleep smiles! your kiddos are too cute!

Kimberly said...

Oh what a handsome big boy Griffin is... He is SERIOUSLY going to be a little heartbreaker! And he looks so excited to be @ school- he will do wonderfully!! Gracie looks just adorable with those bows & precious smile- can't wait to squeeze those sweet cheeks! I love seeing you (Arrie!) & your beautiful family grow before my eyes- it gives me warm little fuzzies!!

The Fletchers said...

YEAH FOR SCHOOL!!! And yeah for a few hours a day just for the girls! :)