Get ready for picture overload!! We have been busy busy getting Gracie's room finished, having a WONDERFUL shower for our sweet girl, and then having a few maternity pictures taken. My amazing friend Dabney is the BEST photographer and always manages to get a good shot no matter what the situation! If you are ever in the San Antonio area and need a photographer she's the one to call!
My shower this weekend was at Clark and Lindsay's house. It was every thing I could ever dream of in a shower. My hostesses really went above and beyond and every single detail was fabulous!!
We have been so blessed with everyone giving Gracie things that she needs! This room would not have happened or been half as cute without all of our sweet families contributions! Granny got us the crib bedding, MADE the curtains, the butterfly picture, and let me have the furniture from her house! It is so special because it was mine when I was a little girl and my mom's before that!! My mom bought our crib and Jordan's parents gave us the beautiful lamp and big mirror! I sometimes just go sit in her room in her rocker and think about what is about to come. YAY!




Her closet! I can't wait to dress her up in all of these sweet outfits!
I love this! Auntie Gaylen gave Gracie her very first Bible! Such a special gift and something I will never forget!



Only a few short days until we meet our little Gracelynn Gayle!


4 comments:
One word - LOVE!!!
Love it!!! Especially the bows/flowers. What a creative way to store them. Question... what's hanging on the plant in the last picture?
Gracie's room is nothing short of adorable & you have GOT to be the most beautiful pregnant woman on the face of this planet... You are such an incredible wife & mother- I am so proud to call you my friend! Love you!!
Should I cry now or when Gracie blesses us with her presence???
Post a Comment