Happy Mother's Day! Here I am on my special day with my 2 babies!
Griff was much more interested in his toys this morning than taking a picture with Mommy.
He can however say "happy mommy day" SOOO SWEET!
Thanks to my momma for teaching him that. :)
And here is me and Gracie!
25 weeks! I am really growing now.

I am so very blessed to have my mother so close by. I can count on her for anything and she is always just a phone call away. I don't know what I would do without her!
And we also have Jordan's mom close by as well. We always have a wonderful time visiting with them and they plan the most fun adventures for us and Griffin. He always has such a wonderful time there!
Jordan and Griffin did such a good job shopping for mothers day this year. I got what I asked for and a surprise! Jordan used his first Saturday off to trim all my bushes and plant my flowers that momma bought me in the front beds. Then he surprised me with dinner out and a gift card to my favorite store! I can't believe he went in all by himself and did this. I sure have a keeper!

No comments:
Post a Comment