Our baby has grown up!!
I have known that he was ready for a new bed for awhile but honestly had been dragging my heels a bit just because I am lacking the energy to deal with no naps and all the other nightmares that go along with change and transition. BUT...our boy is amazing!!! We had no problems whatsoever. And I am looking even more forward to this weekend because we are moving him from his toddler bed into the full sized bed!
Day 1...First nap time. My theory was to let him get the new "freedom" out of his system. And I paid the price...No nap and this is what his bedroom looked like after naptime.
AND in the biggest news of the week...He used the real potty for the first time! I am still not pushing anything but he is asking to go potty more and more often. Hooray!
24 week picture from last week.
Jo and I at the Ranger game last week.
Big boy having a snack in the back seat.
Jordan finally gets new classes next week at SMU so hopefully it will be much easier for us all. Honestly it couldn't get worse than it was this semester.
We have so much going on this weekend. I have a whole schedule of things made up so hopefully things go as planned and we are so looking forward to Joe T's on Saturday.



1 comment:
You are the most gorgeous pregnant lady! And, I did say lady now that it is your second child, haha, girl no longer. XOXO, and glad my little buddy Griff is cooperating and not messing up his room like that! LOL!
Post a Comment