Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The latest pictures of Gracie!

Here are the latest pictures of our baby girl, Gracelynn! I love the picture of her foot and the one that says I'm STILL a girl! ha ha. I confessed to the tech that I was nervous every time I have a sonogram that they are going to tell me, "Just kidding! It's a boy now!" But as you can see--she is FOR SURE a girl!! She measures perfectly and looks 100% healthy and for that we are truly thankful! I have been feeling her SO LOW and now we know why! She is laying breech right now. So her feet ARE really low. We will have a follow up ultrasound at 30 weeks to make sure she has moved positions. We love seeing her and seeing her healthy and kicking around in there is such a blessing!





post signature

2 comments:

The Fletchers said...

we love you sweet Gracie!! :)

Brittany said...

Aww! Yay for Gracie!