
My how the time flies sweet boy!! You went for your 2 year old check up today with our favorite doctor in Plano. You weighed 29.4 lbs, were 36.5 inches tall, and your head is 19 inches around! Dr. Michaels was the most pleased with your weight! You are in the 50th percentile now! After being so skinny your whole life you are now perfectly average! You are still tall and in the 80th percentile of height. Your head is normal and in the 40th percentile! She checked your iron because mommy told on you about how you are not a very good meat eater. It was perfect and normal and she said for mommy not to worry! She said if I wanted to I can start you on vitamins so I think we will do that just to be on the safe side. She quizzed you with flash cards on your numbers, colors, and animals and thankfully you were in the mood to show off and answered all of her questions correctly. She was the most impressed when you kept counting to 12 after she stopped at 5! You only needed one shot today, the Hep A booster and you only cried a tiny bit! Dr. M says you are a perfectly healthy little boy and her only recommendations for us was to keep doing what we are doing!
Next up on our list:
-Keep potty training! The goal is still Aug...
-Get you in for your 2 year check up with the dentist. You have already been once and I am hoping you like it a little better this time!

1 comment:
I love the line, "Mommy told on you for not being a big meat eater ..." He's the biggest 2 year old I know :)
Post a Comment