Monday, December 7, 2009

What we did this weekend....

Jordan put up our Christmas lights! We were so lucky that Granny decided she wasn't going to put up her lights this year so she gave us all of her lights! We love them and our house is so pretty! We live in a cul-de-sac and all of our neighbors already had up their lights so we knew it was a must! Our next door neighbor even has his choreographed to music playing through a speaker!


Enlisting his dad for a little help.
Steve took Jo to the Stars game. They had awesome seats!
Griff and I stayed inside! We worked on some shower things for this weekend and planning for the rest of the month. Every day from today until Jan 1st has something written on it! I need to take 3 more pictures today and I will post our decorations tomorrow.




post signature

No comments: