Dear Uncle Greg, Aunt Debbie, Cousin Daniel, and Cousin Christian:
Thank you for getting me this awesome Godzilla
for my birthday last year. Mommy finally decided I was big enough to play with it. And guess what? Now I never
put it down. I go for it first thing in the morning and am so glad I can hold it instead of all
those girly stuffed animals mom used to give me. I think it makes me look tough, don't you?
Thanks again!
Love,
Griffin Bryce
Thank you for getting me this awesome Godzilla
for my birthday last year. Mommy finally decided I was big enough to play with it. And guess what? Now I never
put it down. I go for it first thing in the morning and am so glad I can hold it instead of all
those girly stuffed animals mom used to give me. I think it makes me look tough, don't you?
Thanks again!
Love,
Griffin Bryce


No comments:
Post a Comment