Friday, February 20, 2009

We Have a Walker!

Griffin has been "taking steps" for a little bit now, but yesterday in mom's kitchen he finally put it all together and walked!  He walked back and forth between us a few times.  Then this morning as we are playing in his room he decides to start walking across the room!  I like any good mom of course run to get the video camera.  He was kinda tired of it by the time I started rolling but here are a couple of clips!!  He's still really shaky and would much prefer crawling but I am marking it down in the baby book as first steps!!  Ps.  I can't wait until Jordan is home to help me video.  You miss half of the walking because I am too slow to scoot back and tape while he is already off walking!  Oh well.  You get the idea!



3 comments:

Cassie said...

That's SO exciting! You can tell he's really ready to go:)

The Fletchers said...

YEAH Griffin!!! I loved watching him get so excited to walk towards your voice!! :)

Cant wait to see him in action!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Way to go Griffin!