Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Excited!

I have no idea why this is in this font, or why it has highlighted my words yellow. Oh the joys of blogger. You get the idea.
Is anyone else SO EXCITED for Sing Song. It has been a full year since we have been back to Abilene and I am counting down the minutes! This is Griffin's first trip to
ACU and we can't wait to show him his future school. I am having a mini birthday party at my favorite, LOS ARCOS, on Saturday afternoon! There was nothing in the world I could think of that sounded better. Side note- How can I possibly be turning 27?? Ughhh. So yes, SEE YOU AT SING SONG!!! And of course, we hope Galaxy pulls it off this year again. Even though they never won when Jordan was actually in the act we still want them to win every year!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, I think we did in fact win every year, but there was some kind of judging scandal that let the Gammas receive the award.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

These words were highlighted due to your excitedment!

ACU: you love Abilene and visiting.

ARCOS: you are obsessed with LOS GROSSOS.

Uggg: you don't want to turn 27!