Happy 7 Month Birthday Baby Boy! Today you weighed 18 lbs (35
th percentile) and were 31 inches long (98
th percentile). You are getting to be such a big happy boy! Your dad and I knew you were getting heavier and we were right! You jumped up in weight this month! Must be those 3 full meals of meat, fruits, and veggies that you are eating every day! You are also still eating 36 ounces of formula each day. You take 2 naps, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and sleep about 1 hour each nap. You go to bed like clockwork at 7:30 pm every night and are our little alarm clock when you wake up at 6:45 AM in the morning. I am so proud that you do so well on your schedule and never have trouble sleeping through the night. You got your first haircut yesterday (by me!) and you did great! Here are some other things you like:
You love to sit up like a big boy for
loooong periods of time. You play with each toy and laugh and laugh at mommy's silly faces:

You ride like a big boy in the grocery shopping carts. Your
Granna made you that shopping cart cover and you are very stylish!

You still love to ride in your
carseat and love going for drives. I watch you in your mirror playing with/chewing on your favorite monkey.

You love to stand up all the time! You attempt to pull up on everything! And you are sometimes successful!! You are doing great at this new skill.

You are also still a drool machine! You drool on everything and have started giving daddy lots of sweet "kisses".

We love you so much and are so so glad that you are in our lives! Our favorite part of the day is getting you out of your bed in the morning and seeing your huge smile and kicking feet! Happy Birthday!!
3 comments:
That was the sweetest post of the year! Seriously, what a bundle of joy he is and what joy he has brought to our family. We couldnt be more blessed.
See you in a two weeks .... I can't wait to squeeze that little boy before he gets to big!
This post made me tear up... it was so sweet!! He is such a beautiful and happy boy and I would bet it has something to do with the wonderful parents he has! I cant believe he is 7 months!!!
Such cute pictures. I can't believe he weighs that much! My little Peanut isn't even touching 18 lbs yet and he's 10.5 mos old!
Post a Comment