Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brrr!!

It sure has been cold lately! I am not a huge fan of cold weather and it is new to Griffin since he was born at the end of March and it wasn't really cold then so we are braving it together! We are still walking everyday just more in the afternoon instead of the morning! I let Griffin NAP with a blanket covering him, which is a huge deal for me, because I don't allow anything in the bed with him. I checked on him every 2 minutes though! He loved it and didn't move a muscle.

Jordan's knee is almost back to normal...Just a little swelling and a little pain left over. This weekend we are going to the Prestonwood Fall Festival and having our pictures made! Other than that no big plans. Hope you all stay warm!!

1 comment:

Jacci said...

he is too cute. i laughed out loud when you said you checked on him every two minutes. i am the exact same way even now. i was so freaked out by the blanket that i put scarlett in the velcro swaddlers they can't get out of until she was almost 7 months. looking back, it was crazy, but she loved it and before you know it that sweet little boy will be a big boy and cover HIMSELF with a blanket and want a pillow!

I'm so glad i found your blog. Griffin is just so adorable and Scarlett loves to look at babies so she always reads with me! :)