Thursday, December 27, 2007

Recovering from Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We are still recovering!!

We were able to see everyone and visit with all sides (except GG and PP, who we hope to see tomorrow) and it was absolutely wonderful. Here was one of my favorite parts!





That's right! POPCORN BALLS!!!! My sweet sweet Granny read on here that those were my favorite holiday food and she made them just for me!! Just like when I was growing up on the Ranch!

Jordan and I started off the Christmas weekend by going to the Mavericks game! It was so much fun and a good way to relax a little before traveling around so much.
















We then got to visit and eat yummy Mexican food with Grandmother! It was so good to see her and we really wish that she lived closer!!


Then we traveled to our first Christmas, where Griffin got these precious outfits from my Grandma and Grandpa.





















Then we went to a Christmas party where Jordan introduced me to Michael Irvin... (So fun).

Then we had Christmas with Gari and Kelsey and Gabe!!! It was so so nice to see them and we got some great gifts! We LOVE our new vacuum and the stuff for Griffin. Here are my two favorite pics from that time!
























The next day we drove to my mom's where she had the honor of having Christmas for the very first time!! Her tree was beautiful with a baby boy blue theme this year just for Griffin!




After we stuffed ourselves with my family recipe fried chicken we opened presents!! We were blessed to be given by my Granny the entire bedding set we wanted for Griffin's room along with every accessory they make for it! So his room is all ready to go once I get it cleaned out and squared away! I also got a fabric steamer from my parents which I am itching to use and a beautiful purple handmade scarf from Granny. All in all it was a wonderful Christmas! Below are some pictures of Jordan and I and Griffin's zoofari bedding! Sorry they are kinda blurry but they are still wrapped up and waiting in our garage for me to start decorating!






Have a wonderful New Years! We are off to Midland!!!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Hey Arrie, I just found your blog and wanted to say hello. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and the greatest joy in life! They are SO much fun!