Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I was tagged to tell you a little about my Christmas:

1. What kind of tree do you have?

Artificial...I am allergic to real ones.


2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Home Alone, Love Actually, The Grinch, SANTA CLAUS THE MOVIE (from like 1985)


3. What is your favorite Christmas holiday food?

I really like popcorn balls. Other than that nothing that is strictly Christmas. Oh yes and the popcorn that comes in the big tin with 3 different flavors...LOVE THAT.


4. Do you use wrapping paper or gift bags?

Both...Whichever fits the gift better. You can see in the pictures below.


5. Do you have a nativity scene in your house?

No. Never have before.


6. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Carol of the Bells...Any version. Or Mary did You know


7. What is the most memorable gift you received as a child?

I think my pink and purple bike. I loved that gift.


8. What was the worst gift you ever received?

There are no bad gifts!!


9. Most annoying thing about this time of year?

When people are in such a hurry. This can apply to driving or shopping. Both are equally annoying.


10. Favorite thing about this time of year?

EVERYTHING!!!!! Decorating, shopping, gift wrapping, spending time with family, Christmas music, Christmas lights...For real...EVERYTHING. I Love Christmas Time!!


Here are a couple of pictures of our tree and presents. I tried to take them from cool angles! ha ha

1 comment:

Zach and Alyson said...

thanks for doing the survey. it's so neat to see what other people have as traditions. Hope that the holidays are going well for you.