Well, sorry that it has been a while since my last update. I have stayed very busy the last week trying to get Arrie over her sickness. She has had Strep Throat and an ear infection, all at the same time. I have had the common cold symptoms, but it has been especially hard for her, considering she has not been able to take any medicines to stop her symptoms. She did get some antibiotics approved by her doctor to battle her infections; however, this did little to hinder the symptoms. After almost a full week of laying in bed, Arrie is finally feeling better and has headed back to work today. Unfortunately, I have actually started to take on some of her symptoms. Hopefully, I will not take on the full Strep Throat. I had my flu shot last Thursday, so that should at least keep me somewhat protected this season.
Also, Arrie has finally agreed with me to not find out the gender of the baby ahead of time. We have decided it will be a great surprise once the baby does come. NOT REALLY! Arrie says "I have to know what it is! I have to be able to plan!" We are very excited to find out what we will be having. Then, we will be able to complete our registries. Speaking of which, I will attach the links to our registries we have already begun at Babies R Us, Target, and Pottery Barn Kids. As I have discussed in prior blog entries, I am so excited to go and start scanning things with the registry gun. For those of you who have not done this, let me tell you, it is more exciting that you can even imagine. We will begin adding much more to our registries once we know if we will be having a boy or a girl.
Well, it has been fun updating everyone over my lunch break, but it is officially time for me to get back to work. I will try to provide updates more often from now on.
Our current registries can be found at:
Babies R US -
http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?target=viewDetails&operation=authenticate_user®istryNumber=68257560&from=registrySearch
Target - http://www.target.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=cm_lc_sr_1/601-1860945-6285752?ie=UTF8&type=babyreg&id=1A0L4I9O8H3O2&jsebd=1
Pottery Barn Kids - http://www.potterybarnkids.com/registry/findregistry.cfm?cm_type=gnav
And as I stated earlier, there are very few things on these registries currently, but we will be updating them once we find out our little baby's gender. As Christmas is coming up, if you are wondering what we might be wanting, anything to help us prepare for our new little Ball of Joy would be great.
America's 50 Best Cities
13 years ago

1 comment:
I don't care which gender the baby is, just that the baby and Arrie are both healthy and Jordan is happy! In the words of a sitcom character Clair Huxtable on the Bill Cosby Show:
"That's my grandbaby!!! That's my grandbaby!!"
Arrie and Jordan, get ready for your whole lives to change in every wonderful way! Savor your "alone time" now for in a few months you two will be three!! God richly blessed you each with the other and now God will bless you with the gift of a child. You will love them unconditionally, and forever. Children are God's gifts to you, and who they become is their gift to God. You will be so influential and significant in their lives that now you can't even imagine. They will look to you for everything. They will imitate you, want to do the same things as you, if it's a girl, she will want to marry her daddy, if it's a boy, he will want to show mommy what he has in his pockets for her. We love you both so much and we love you for letting us share in your wonderful journey of the BEST, BIGGEST, and MOST WONDERFUL JOB you will ever have! You will be great parents! Keep God and Christ forefront in your lives. Right now we're practicing being "grandparents"! We can't wait for the real thing!!!! C'mon Baby!!! Signed, the future "Granna" and "Pops" Cathey!
Post a Comment