Here are some of our possibles for cribs and changing tables. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger. We love the black and the cherry wood tones. What do you think?? There are so many to choose from! I have enabled the comments so feel free to comment on what you like! I am just now starting to feel better which is just in time for our Thursday appointment. Hope you are out enjoying the wonderful weather!
Hi Arrie & Jordan! Just thought I'd throw in my two cents...my husband and I love cherry furniture and we're thinking that's what we'll go with when we have a little one of our own. Hope everything is going well and congratulations again!
1 comment:
Hi Arrie & Jordan! Just thought I'd throw in my two cents...my husband and I love cherry furniture and we're thinking that's what we'll go with when we have a little one of our own. Hope everything is going well and congratulations again!
Joanne
Post a Comment