Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Travel Goals for 2013

To be honest, I'm not a good traveler. I don't really enjoy sightseeing. But I do like to relax, unplug, and enjoy my loved ones. Since this is the last year before real school and probably the last time I don't feel guilty leaving the kids at home with family I hope to go a few fun places this year.

1. Sea World- Griffin asks ALL the time to go back. So I'm working towards a march trip there before we leave Texas.

2. San Francisco- This one is already purchased and booked but we are making a long weekend trip for Valentines Day/my 31st (yikes) birthday.

3. The Beach! - I don't care which one - Destin, a cruise, Dominican Republic. Anywhere! I'm thinking July/August to celebrate Jordan 's 30th! And I'm hoping some friends will join!!

4. Atlanta for house looking one more time and then Dallas for visiting this summer.

5. New York - I really, really want to visit Jo while he is working there. I'm aiming for March and thinking about bringing griffin. Lots of planning and decisions though.

And that's about it. Do you have any travel wishes or plans this year?

And because I like every blog to have a picture here are some funny morning faces.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: