Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So proud

I'm so proud of my big boy and his memorization skills. Here is this months Bible verse. (Don't worry, I'm stopped at a red light. )

YouTube Video

Baby girl trying on her new Uggs.


Cheesy smiles and high ponys





I went to a baby shower at Jordan's old office downtown. It was such fun and everyone had so many nice things to say about him. I was a proud wifey!



Our next door neighbors put their house up for sale. I'm trying to think positive about it and tell myself it might bring more eyes to our house too. And as our house is clearly better hopefully they will buy ours!!



And Halloween preview 2. We are on costume 2 after the first was broken at the church festival.


Happy Wednesday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Balch Bunch said...

your kiddos are too cute! love the high pony!

so are you guys moving to atlanta?

that is crazy and fun all at the same time!