You may have gathered from the title that this game was COLD. It was 50 but had a strong wind that made it feel much colder. I am so thankful and VERY lucky and blessed that my generous Granny bought the kids winter clothes this week. Otherwise Gracie would have had nothing to wear, as I haven't shopped for Winter yet. So, THANK YOU GRANNY! And I couldn't have made it through this game without mom, since it was during naptime Gracie was not quite her normal self, so mom helped play, read, and walk with her. THANKS MOMMA!! :)
He has been being so nice to her lately!
Today was picture day.
His 5U team.
Cold girl, in her new winter jacket.
An out at 3rd base! Griffin is in the red sweatshirt.
He's so excited he got the out to end the inning.
Batter up.
Walking with her "purse."
Another out!
Saying good game and high fiving. The Rangers won!
And this is what happens when you play ball instead of nap.
We have 5 games left....GO RANGERS!

1 comment:
Love the first picture of the kiddos together!!
Post a Comment