Saturday, August 25, 2012

Half a Big Girl Bed

So, tonight is the night. We aren't ready for it , but because Princess Grace refuses to stop climbing out of her crib , we decided to take the plunge. We moved her into the toddler bed. We totally skipped this step with Griffin and he was in a full size bed with no trouble at 23 months. But as we all know , my kids are total opposites and Gracie is in no way ready for a real bed. So we are trying this half way step instead. I will let you know if she succeeds in sleeping at all. :)


Trying it out. Yes, she still sleeps with a paci. That is a battle for another day, and because the dentist told me her teeth are fine, I'm not in a rush. I love her little pointed toes.



We had many skilled laborers.



Cutie.



"Here dad, let me help!"


Omg, how cute is her little hand on his shoulder?!?






Wish us luck!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: