Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Date Night


I took a break from cooking last night and Jordan and I had a date night!  Griffin was invited to sleep over at the Brooke's house, so mom graciously offered to watch Gracie for the evening so we could go out.  Jordan actually worked from home yesterday so we even got to begin our date an hour earlier than he normally gets home!  

We ate at Agave Azul.  It honestly isn't our favorite Mexican food.  That would be Mi Cocina, Taco Diner, or Blue Goose, but nonetheless, it's right across the street from our house and they send us $10 off coupons every week so it's super cheap to eat there!

 Then we went to see, The Dark Knight Rises.  We really aren't into the whole Batman thing, but we both REALLY enjoyed this movie.  It was clever, only slightly cheesy, and very action packed.  We read the synopsis to the last movie over dinner so we felt prepared going in. :)
All in all it was a great night.  I think we are just having leftovers tonight so no more cooking until probably Friday, since we have our last T-Ball practice tomorrow night.  

On a side note I am selling my Britax Marathon 65 for super cheap.  It comes with 2 covers and has no rips tears and has never been in an accident.  So if you need a great carseat let me know!

SOLD!  





post signature

No comments: