Monday, November 7, 2011

Peeking In...

Gracie is obsessed with this little door in our laundry room.  I call it a cat door and it was here when we moved in so I am not exactly sure- but that's what I assume it to be.  She can sit there for ever just peeking into the laundry room.  It's pretty cute!






And on a side note to other girl moms...What did you do with your daughters hair when it's in this in between stage?  Gracie is totally rocking the mullet look!  Did you cut the back to wait for the sides or just let it all grow in and then even it out later?  Everyone seems to have a different opinion on the matter. :)



post signature

2 comments:

Daniele said...

I left my daughter long...it was awkward looking, but I wasn't ready to cut it. Now it can go into pigtails, not totally - but still cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

She looks cute any way you dress her! Is she totally over the bows?!?