Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dog Days

It is soooo hot here. So hot that we go to the park every morning at 730 just so we can be outside at all. Yesterday we tried walking the .5 mile each way to the park from our house but getting drenched in sweat so early in the morning is not really my thing. So we will stick to driving there for the remainder of the summer. We really haven't been up to much around here. Just getting things ordered and made for the birthday party and for the upcoming school year. Griff will be going 3 days a week this year. We have meet the teacher soon and then before you know it school will be here. We are throwing the idea around of letting him start soccer this fall. I am leaning more towards Spring soccer though, as I think school will be a big enough undertaking right at first. I almost forgot to tell yall -- GUESS WHO IS FINALLY 100% POTTY TRAINED??!?!?! That's right, at 3 years, 4 months old - 1.5 years after we started we have been accident free for almost 2 weeks. HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!

Still practicing on those pictures! :)
My sweet BIG boy.
Gracie and I play dress up and photo shoot sometimes.
She loves it!




post signature

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

YAY YAY for GB!!!!! That's awesome sis.