Happy Nine Month Birthday Gracie Gayle!

Today you weighed 20.6 lbs and were 28 inches long. You are perfect and healthy and we were so happy to hear that your ear infections are finally cleared! You have 4 teeth on bottom and all 4 on top are cutting through as we type. You are still the best baby in the world and we are so very blessed to have you. You sleep 11-12 hours at night and most of the time take 2 - 1 hr naps. You have started eating bits of cheese, puffs, mashed bananas, and a few other "real" foods this month. You also crawl (although not very well), stand holding our hands or onto something, and can go from laying to sitting all by yourself! We are still practicing with your big girl cup and you are drinking a little more from it every day. You wear 12 or 18 month clothes and a size 3 shoe. You say, mama, dada, baba, and hiiiii. You don't always say them in the right context but nevertheless - you say them! You had your first Easter this month and went to Bible class and the nursery for the first times. We are about to take you on your second plane ride next week and I know you will do awesome! Time is flying baby girl and I have started to think about your big 1st birthday bash! It is just around the corner after all. We love you!!
This is what happens when I try to take her picture!

She is getting so much hair! I can actually clip a bow in now.

Her typical happy self! :)

I can't believe the time has already come for shoes!
Size 3.


2 comments:
I seriously am dying reading this. Such a big girl :)
Look at that bum!!!
Post a Comment