Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sandy Lake Fun!

Ninnie Gari was kind enough to invite us to her Southwest Airlines Chili Cookoff and Party at Sandy lake Park! Griffin and Jordan went last year but I missed out due to a cold. There were rides, games, and chili! Jordan and I loved the pilots chili the best, because it was super hot! Thanks for taking us Ninnie and we can't wait until next year when Gracie girl can enjoy it.

Our tall boy was able to ride all the rides.
He loved riding the cars.
And driving the boats.
Gracie enjoyed people watching!
Shooting the guns on his fighter jet.

On some of the rides Jordan had to ride with him.
It was soooo funny watching humongous Jordan squeeze on the kiddie rides!

I think the boy needs a horse! He loved it!
And of course he found the train and the conductor AND the train
whistle and bell.

Ps. I am in the market for a new small camera. I love our Rebel XTI but sometimes you need something to tuck into your purse and just whip out. My Sony has done well for the first 5 years of our marriage but it's time to upgrade. Anyone have a small camera that they love love love?!?

post signature

3 comments:

Kerbi said...

I have a Canon PowerShot and I love it!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Were these all taken with your iPhone?? Or what camera did you use ... I agree with you needing a new one lol!!!

Unknown said...

I agree, Canon Powershots are great for small and portable.