Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Ear Infection

Believe it or not this happy little girl has her first DOUBLE ear infection! Poor baby! Thursday night we noticed a rash on her chest and I started to keep an extra watchful eye on her. She had been running a fever off and on but had also just cut her 3rd tooth so I didn't think much about it. She was happy, eating just fine, and not acting like anything was wrong so I wasn't thinking much about her rash. And then after her Friday afternoon nap her rash was much worse. Of course it would be at 4:30 on a Friday! So, after a quick trip to the Urgent care clinic we have our first ear infections and first antibiotic. Turns out the rash was just a side effect of the fever. And when they weighed her I was so surprised to hear she weighs 19.5 lbs!!! That is significantly more than big brother weighed at her age! :) She is still unfazed by it all though. No crying or whining. She is a tough little girl!


She is getting mighty close to crawling. We are doing the rocking back and forth on all fours like a champ. She's getting big on me!



post signature

No comments: