Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Surprise Birthday Party!

A few weekends ago Jordan's whole family came together at the lakehouse to celebrate a VERY special 80th birthday!
The whole family attempt at a picture! Garen did a great job with her tripod!
How cute are these two? I loved spending time with them.
Life has sure changed in the last couple of
years. This was EARLY one morning feeding our babies.
And the biggest surprise??
Auntie Kelsey flew in from Seattle for the weekend.
Even though it was short I loved every second of it. Although
we talk almost daily it's just not the same as in person.
All the grandkids and great grandkids with PP and GG

This picture makes me laugh. Jordan was trying to talk Griffin into taking
a picture with the girl cousins.
And this is the best we got. He's a funny little guy!
Guess we will have to break down and buy an Ipad after all.
Griff LOVED it.
This picture cracks me up. Maybe next year will be a little more
successful!

Sweet Paisley was so cute playing with Gracie.
Griffin's cool guy hair.


We LOVE GG!!!


And PP of course!

And I love any time spend with these girls.
I am so blessed to have family that I also call my
BFF's!
The weekend was fantastic, the weather was beautiful and the company was the best. The only thing that put a damper on it was having to go straight to the brake shop upon returning to town because my car started squeaking. We are looking on the bright side though that this is the first thing we have had to repair since buying it brand new in 2006.






post signature

No comments: