Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

Well, we all survived! Next year I will for sure be planning a trip or some kind of other activities because a week off of school in the house is just way too long! A HUGE thanks to my momma and Granny for babysitting the kids a few times so I could have a break and go to the store etc. I was anticipating this to be a long week so I am beyond thankful for their help. Luckily, the weather was gorgeous and we spent tons of time outside.





We swang, went to 100 parks, chickfilet, mcdonalds, painted, taught Gracie about grass, and worked really hard on potty training. He stays dry most of the time and usually is only having accidents if he is busy playing. We are so proud of him!

We are back to school this week and counting down the weeks until summer. We got the news that Jordan won't have any Saturday classes this Summer or Fall and we couldn't be more excited! Now it will be possible to travel and plan lots of fun weekend outings. Griffin is also signed up for soccer and swimming so we are looking forward to that as well.

I spied some bluebonnets this morning all along our road and am going to do some pictures of the kids in them ASAP. Bring on the Spring weather- we are loving it.


post signature

No comments: