Last week Jordan and I sat down and wrote out our 2011 "resolutions" or as I prefer to call them, our goals! I have accomplished all of mine for the past 3 years and hope to continue this year. Some are silly, some are serious, and most are fun. And as long as we get most of them checked off I will be a happy girl!
Arrie's Goals:
-Go on a 5 year anniversary trip (July)
-Teach Gracie to talk and walk (this was a 2009 goal for Griffin so I have some practice ;)
-Finish potty training Griffin (ASAP)
-Read at least 1 book per month
-Get to Bible class more often
-Stop rushing through life and enjoy the little quiet moments.
Jordan's Goals:
-Be a good example to others
-Continue to make A's in grad school
-Hit our personal savings goals
-Obtain CHL licence
-Read 1 book per month
Hopefully this time next year I will be posting our successes!

No comments:
Post a Comment